118 miles - 48 hour challenge walk 2021
- Post walk -
Many thanks to everybody who supported me during my 118 mile challenge walk.
1. Listen to the inside story - Post walk I was interviewed on the GPS Training Podcast - listen to that here
2. A look back at the videos/ photos taken during the walk.
3. If you are able to give - visit my JustGiving page
Many thanks for all your support, it is appreciated.
- Pre walk -
Below is the video I made pre walk looking at the challenge I had ahead of me.
Date of walk - Starting Friday 29th October 2021 - Midday
Finish date - Sunday 31st October - Midday
If you can support me, please visit my Just Giving fundraising page - more here
During the duration of my charity walk you will bear bye to see my live tracking here.
Overview of Charity Walk
Every year, Shepherds Walks raise money on the challenge walks for two great charities -
1. Hospice Care North Northumberland
2. Northumberland National Park Mountain Rescue
With the year we have just had, it has been impossible to donate as we have in the past so I am personally going to step up to the bar.
The route I am taking
Starting Melrose - St Cuthbert's Way to - St Boswells
then Border Abbey Way through Kelso - to - Jedburgh
then St Cuthbert's Way to St Cuthbert's Cave
then Northumberland Coast Path to Warkworth
then St Oswald's Way to Rothbury
Approx timings of my legs/ stops - click here
Please do support me, any donation is gratefully appreciated.